Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Preparing for Autumn

It is still June, but as we must leave Cluj this coming weekend, I am spending this week largely in meetings in preparation for my teaching here at UBB in the fall term.  At FSEGA yesterday, Prodeacon Mihaela L. and I concluded that I am to be teaching Labor Management in the fall, with Moni Z. as my T.A., as well as a new course called Starting New Ventures, for which I shall be responsible for both lectures and seminars.  It will be a practical course in planning the launch of a new small business.  Tomorrow at 1:00 P.M. I will meet with Professor Dr. Marius J. of the European Studies Faculty to discuss my teaching of the course American Business and Economy in the American Studies Progra.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use no profanity in your comments. My granddaughter and other young people will be reading this blog. Thank you.
-Duncan