Total Pageviews

Monday, October 27, 2014

Seeking Subtle Subtitle

Da, da, dear readers, as Life Goes On, it does so in phases.  The next phase will be my retirement.

Having taught for 34 years, 26 of them at PSU, I have declared the end date of this career as the December close of the fall term.  Thereafter I can no longer call myself a "Professor of Plymouth State University" in the subtitle above.

What would be an appropriate new subtitle for this varied series of experiences, ideas, poems, non-coincidences and expressions of wonderment that I call my blog?

Please offer your suggestions in the comment function.  All ideas will be given due consideration. The one having the subtlest set of multiple entendres will take that place of honor, on the masthead.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use no profanity in your comments. My granddaughter and other young people will be reading this blog. Thank you.
-Duncan