Total Pageviews

Friday, September 19, 2014

Retiring, and The Beat Goes On!

Craciun în Româniă! Scene seen in the Northern Carpathian Mountains, winter, 2010.
I have announced my retirement from Plymouth State University, as of December, 2014.

But my umpteenth career is just beginning... as an international visiting professor.
First trip is booked, BOS-CLJ in DEC, CLJ-BRL on 2 JAN, BRL-BOS on 24 FEB.

I shall be for seven weeks a visiting professor at XIME, the Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, in Bangalore, India.
Logistics, as seen on the road from Mysore to Bangalore in 2012.
Where next? Only time will tell!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use no profanity in your comments. My granddaughter and other young people will be reading this blog. Thank you.
-Duncan