Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Over There!

Biserica de Lemn, Budeşti, Maramureş, RO
This afternoon I shall begin my latest journey to Romania.  I shall fly tonight to Stuttgart via London, and then drive east in Klaus.  My first stop in Romania will be in Maramureş, then to Bistriţa, and finally to an apartment in Cluj on 2 June.  I hereby thank Shirl, Alex, Roxy, and Danny for keeping Hotel New Hampshire in good order while I am away, but especially I thank Shirl, whose love and understanding knows no bounds.

Dear friends in Germany and in Romania, I hope to be seeing you soon.  
Klaus near Hotel Alte Kelter, Fellbach, DE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use no profanity in your comments. My granddaughter and other young people will be reading this blog. Thank you.
-Duncan