Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Advice to Death

I know you are coming, but I fear you not.
My life has been fruitful, my loves have been hot.
I thank my Maker, for all that He's brought,
And shall exit this life, without a harsh thought.
So Death, let me live life, until your day comes,
And then take me swiftly, at a hundred and one.

By Duncan C. McDougall, Copyright 2013.

Or, as Google translates it:

Știu că vin, dar nu se tem de tine.

Viața mea a fost fructuoasă, iubirile mele au fost fierbinte.

Mulțumesc Creatorului meu, pentru tot ceea ce El a adus,

Și va ieși din această viață, fără un gând dur.

Deci Moartea, lasă-mă să trăiesc viața, până când vine ziua ta,

Și apoi ia-mă rapid, la o sută și una.
Image is from Google Images.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use no profanity in your comments. My granddaughter and other young people will be reading this blog. Thank you.
-Duncan