Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Klaus Has a Boo-Boo

 Klaus felt wonderful as we cruised 1500 Km together the past two days, from Fellbach, Germany, to Ocna Șugatag, Romania.  When I arrived at Popasul din Deal, my favorite place to stay in Maramureș, I was down to one-quarter tankful of fuel.  Happily, I noted that a brand new fuel station has been built across the road from the pensiune.

Happily, that is, until as I was getting out to tell him to be careful, with a snapping, crunchy sound, the attendant tore off Klaus' fuel door. 

It is a minor thing.  I shall have it repaired in Cluj.  I hope it is Klaus' worst misfortune!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use no profanity in your comments. My granddaughter and other young people will be reading this blog. Thank you.
-Duncan