Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Functional Gap Yesterday, New Teeth Tomorrow.

At the risk of jinxing myself, I will report yet another trip to the Goldman School of Dental Medicine at Boston University, this time with the assurance of Dr. Aleksander Vojdanowski that my three porcelain crowns are in hand, and that they will be permanently installed atop the three custom abutments mounted to the three titanium implants already screwed into my upper jaw!

The gap in my teeth, however, served me well at last evening's PSU International Students' Halloween Party.  Dressed in a black shirt, I removed my plate, grinned at the girls, and said "I vant to bite your neck," in my best Romanian accent.  To a one, they jumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use no profanity in your comments. My granddaughter and other young people will be reading this blog. Thank you.
-Duncan