Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Today: through Albania to Greece

It is 6:29 AM on Friday, May 28th.  We will leave Montenegro this morning, and head for Greece, which means that today we will see much of Albania.  I am told that the roads in Albania are narrow and dangerous, but I foresee nothing worse than the roads of rural Romania.

Hopefully, by nightfall we shall be in Kavala, at the north end of the Aegean Sea, where we will tomorrow visit our good friends (and my former students) Christos and Georgia Kelemenis, both Plymouth State University graduates, and MBAs.  I last saw them in 2001, while on sabbatical in Greece.  I look forward to meeting their two children!  If I remember correctly, their oldest was a babe-in-arms when last I saw her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use no profanity in your comments. My granddaughter and other young people will be reading this blog. Thank you.
-Duncan