Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Croatia, Here We Come

The ferries to Greece appear all booked up until 30 May.  We need to get to the Balkans earlier than that, if we are to make our planned visits to our niece Kelly in Skopje, F.Y.R.O.M. and to the Fulbright-Romania 50th Anniversary Festivities on 3 June in Bucharest.  So, this noon I have booked us a stateroom aboard the Marco Polo, a traghettilines ferry that leaves tomorrow at 10:00 PM from Bari and arrives in Dubrovnik, Croatia, at 7:00 Thursday morning. 

I've heard that the ACBSP has a new member school, or other contacts in Croatia.  I shall e-mail my friends in Kansas City to see what I can learn about that.  I shall also e-mail Kelly, and let her know we are on our way to see her and her husband David.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use no profanity in your comments. My granddaughter and other young people will be reading this blog. Thank you.
-Duncan