Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Good News!

My neurologist at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Dr. Rojas-Soto, says that "a healing stroke" is a possibility.  However, she offers an alternative to my theory of clots having been washed away by this latest event.  She suggests that the improvement may well relate to the drugs they have had me on since that stroke.

I saw MRI images of my brain last week. It has a dime-sized black spot in its left frontal region. The doctor tells me that black indicates blood. She said that it was a very small hemorrhage, and that given my condition only three weeks later, that the prognosis is good. 

I am now hoping for a full recovery!

Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use no profanity in your comments. My granddaughter and other young people will be reading this blog. Thank you.
-Duncan