Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 25, 2015

A Busy Month Foreseen for July of 2015


Last fall a New Hampshire neighbor sold me her motorcycle, a 15 year-old Kawasaki Vulcan 500 in excellent condition.  I bought it for my daughter Piper, who works and lives some 3000 Km from us, in Colorado.

Last Christmas in Oradea, Romania, I met Andrei Lukacs, the 15 year-old son of a close friend of Professor Alexandra Muțiu, my colleague during my semesters of teaching at Babeș-Bolyai University in Cluj.  Subsequently, Shirley and I decided to invite Andrei to come see us here in the USA during July of 2015. At the time, this meant a visit to New Hampshire, with likely short trips to New York, Boston, and possibly Washington, D.C.

But Piper's bike is still here, and Piper is working at a new job in Colorado (near my older daughter, Christal, and her family).  Thus, Piper cannot take the time off to come here and ride the bike home. So, I am hoping to take Andrei along as I tow the bike out to the Rocky Mountain State.

Andrei, get ready to see quite a bit of The Good Old U.S.A!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use no profanity in your comments. My granddaughter and other young people will be reading this blog. Thank you.
-Duncan