Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Springing!


The magnolias are in bloom at the front of HNH, and the grass has begun to grow aggressively. This past weekend I cleaned up a few leftover leaves that had wintered beneath the snow, and today I shall give the grass its first mowing of the year.

Shirl and I hope to make a trip to see our grandchildren later this month, in Vermont, and in Florida.  

Then, I hope to attend my 50th Reunion at Amherst College, from which I (sort of) graduated in 1965.

The final big project presently ongoing is to bring two more Romanian visitors to spend July with us! God willing, there will follow stories of our adventures together this coming summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use no profanity in your comments. My granddaughter and other young people will be reading this blog. Thank you.
-Duncan