Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Angus in Bear


From Bangalore, India
Son Jesse and I Skyped tonight (this morning in Shaftsbury, Vermont). He had just moved my personal website duncancmcdougall.com to a new server, and wanted to test whether my new professional e-mail address*  would perform as we'd planned.  His test message included this picture of my 13 month-old grandson Angus.

The first time Angus was put into his bear, shortly after Christmas, he screamed to be taken out of it. Cally and Jesse had put it in the back of their Jeep. Yesterday, Angus saw it behind his car seat, and started saying, "Ba, Ba!" When Cally figured out that he was saying "bear," they gave him another chance.  The picture tells the rest.

____________________________
*duncan@duncancmcdougall.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use no profanity in your comments. My granddaughter and other young people will be reading this blog. Thank you.
-Duncan