Total Pageviews

Monday, October 11, 2010

The Weekend began at the Garden

Saturday I attended a conference on sustainable development, about which I have plenty left to learn.  It began with a guided tour of the Botanical Garden here in Cluj, which I must admit was a most interesting three hours.  Here are a few of the dozens of pictures I took there.
The Conferees
Tbree Chinese students joined us for the tour of Gradina Botanica.  The hostesses are Leonina Suciu and Alexandra Mutiu, of FSEGA


Though it is October, still there were blossoms.

Amazonian Water Lillies






The variety of plant life is amazing.  Business is a simple subject.

African desert "stone plants."

Professor Liviu SOFONEA of Sibiu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use no profanity in your comments. My granddaughter and other young people will be reading this blog. Thank you.
-Duncan