Total Pageviews

Friday, June 15, 2018

Back to Blogging

This will be a short post to thank my followers and friends for almost ten years of loyalty.  Please forgive any typographical errors in this post, as I am attempting to type it using both my hands.  Thanks to God and Occupational Therapist Pamela Hixon of the Pemi-Baker Community Health Center in Plymouth, NH, my right hand is approaching full functionality 13 months after my crippling "bleeder."

I hope hereafter to keep on blogging for the rest of my life.  That last stroke wiped out a large portion of my memory, and reading those posts that I have been linking into my Facebook page has taught me how important it has been to have recorded my adventures.

If all goes well, I'll be posting far more frequently than I have been for the past year.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to my soon-to-be-married daughter, Piper, for sending Omaha Steaks for Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use no profanity in your comments. My granddaughter and other young people will be reading this blog. Thank you.
-Duncan