Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Romanian Language Learned in Facebook


Turnul de Stefan, in Baia Mare, Romania
(Photo source: the FB page Learn Romanian Online)



If you have an interest in improving your Romanian, I urge you to request access to the closed Facebook page, Learn Romanian Online [https://www.facebook.com/groups/learnromanianonline/].  The page is hosted by a man named Jason Lancaster, and supported by experts such as Dora Mihoc of Sibiu, Romania, presently a Ph. D. candidate in linguistics at Harvard University, and by Ilinca Toderean of Cluj, a teacher of Romanian to foreigners, and a graduate of Babes-Bolyai University.

Learn Romanian Online is my latest haunt in Facebook outside of my own home page, and my best hope of improving significantly my understanding of Romanian grammar prior to my next planned visit to Romania, in late May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use no profanity in your comments. My granddaughter and other young people will be reading this blog. Thank you.
-Duncan