Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Reincarnation?


Dear friend,

Our last conversation concerned "Cloud Atlas," and reincarnation.  I have yet to see Cloud Atlas.  The movie is not playing anywhere in the state, so I am seeking a DVD.

So, prior to watching it, I will share a thought regarding your obviously serious question, "Do you believe in reincarnation?"

I was just reading my post on the December death of Barbara Kimball, Shirl's mother.  It concludes with the sentence, "I trust that now she is hugging her husband in Heaven."

That hardly seems adequate for one who has given love for 97 years, does it?   God is great.  I do not know if there is a Heaven, any more than I know whether we (or some of us) will be reincarnated.  But, I hope for the latter.  Lives are fascinating things.  Hugs are fine things: a brief, sometimes intimate, pleasure for the living.  But Heaven seems boring, does it not, when compared with lives such as those we are living?  

Dear God, if You find my life worthy, may I please have another?

D-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use no profanity in your comments. My granddaughter and other young people will be reading this blog. Thank you.
-Duncan