Total Pageviews

Friday, September 7, 2012

Need an Apartment in Cluj for AY 2012-2013?

My friend Raymond Wright of Philadelphia spent time in Cluj in the early Nineties, and adopted a baby girl while he was there.  He also bought an apartment in Zorilor, a nice neighborhood in Cluj located on the hill above the Botanical Garden.  In 2010, he went to Cluj and spent two weeks working with a construction crew, thoroughly renovating the place.  I was teaching at Babeş-Bolyai University that fall, so I was there at the time.  I visited Ray's apartment, and can attest that it has a brand new bathroom, new appliances, new floors, new paint, much new furniture, and new windows.  It is gorgeous.

So, if you are a Fulbrighter, and are going to be living in Cluj for the school year, you might want to contact me by leaving a comment below with your e-mail address, and I'll send you Ray's contact information.  (Ray is hoping for a school-year rental, so that he and his family can use the apartment in the summer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use no profanity in your comments. My granddaughter and other young people will be reading this blog. Thank you.
-Duncan